Click the SignUp button to reserve your spot for the next class.
- Registration opens the day after the last class for the next class
- Register by clicking on the SignUp Button above
- Your seat will be reserved until 15 minutes prior to start time Seats not filled at that time will be released
- Please note that savings seats is not allowed after 3:45 pm.
- If registration fills up, you are welcome to show up and take your chances to get in. Any seats available at 3:45 pm will be offered to those in line on a first come first serve basis
Recommended Supplies these are just suggestions, any paper and pens will do.
- Sketchbook (100% acid free)
- Sakura Pigma Black 05 Pen or Micron 01 Black Pen
- Micron 01 Brown Pen or any other color (not used at every class)
The Following Supplies are Available for Purchase at the Club
- Reflexions Sketchbook 80 sheets: $5
- Sakura Pigma Black 05 Pen: $2
- Micron Black 01 Pen: $3
- Brown Micron 01 Pens: $3
Anyone Can Tangle! No Experience or Skill Needed!
Laurel Manor Regional Recreation Center
1st Friday of the Month 4 pm - 5 pm (arrive by 3:45 pm)
Tap into your own creativity with easy to learn structured patterns that create beautiful images. You are instructed every step of the way in a quiet atmosphere with soft meditation music playing in the background while focusing on being present and letting go of the outcome. Zentangle has been known to reduce stress, pain and anxiety. It's calming, relaxing and lots of fun!
Benefits of Zentangle
- Relieves Stress and Anxiety
- Brings Feelings of Peace & Serenity
- Increases Focus and helps to stay Present
- Taps into your own Unlimited Creativity
- It's lots of FUN!
After Each Class Visit this Page & Scroll Down to View the Following...
- Names of patterns learned at previous sessions
- Links with the step-out instructions or videos of those patterns (for ones we can find)
- Photo of at least one completed tile from class
Jacki Rose, CZT Certified Zentangle Teacher)... has been conducting Zentangle classes, workshops and retreats for several years. Growing up her dream was to design fabrics with cool looking patterns as she spent most of her spare time creating drawings that were very similar to Zentangle. She even looked into creating an adult coloring book in the 1980s before they were popular. Since she can't draw anything except Zentangle Patterns, art school was not for her. She went on to pursue many other types of careers including sales, public speaking and tour directing, only to return to her true passion of the Zentangle Art Form.
Next Class is Friday September 7
If you purchased a pen at the 8/17 class and it is dried out, bring it back and exchange it for another.
Note for Next Class 9/7
We will be doing some shading.
Shading kits consisting of the Zentangle Pencil and Tortillion (blending stick) will be available for $1. You may also bring your own. Any pencil or blending stick will do. You can even use a Q-Tip.